الوصف الوظيفيAbout the Business:
Hertz is the worldwide market leader in car rental and leasing. It has been in operation since 1918. With over 7,000 locations in more than 150 countries Hertz manages over 700,000 vehicles around the world.
The Hertz UAE franchise started in 1993 and has grown into an operation that is the top car rental and leasing company in the UAE. Hertz has the largest purpose built rental facility in the Middle East, the largest airport counter in Dubai and the youngest fleet in the market. The company continues to strengthen its position in the market by consistently introducing innovative and customer focused services, as well as regularly training its staff at all levels.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Supervisor to be based in Dubai. The job purpose is as follows:
To Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and enhancing of the brand image to meet and exceed set standards. To ensure compliance with counter procedures and documentation so that every customer transaction and vehicle movement is accurately accounted. To ensure exploitation of sales opportunities at the rental location and thereby maximising of rental revenue.
* To carry out business practices that are ethical and in line with Hertz and Al Futtaim policies.
* To provide car rental services that is economical, cost effective, and seamless and that meets the expectation of customers.
* To provide regular update to the Rental Operations Manager on the business patterns and competition activities in the region.
* Work closely with the sales team to drive corporate business from the Dubai branches.
* Ensure high standards of customer satisfaction so that set standards are met and exceeded. Recommend process of improvements so that the front end operations run smoothly and efficiently. Constantly driving the associate and customer satisfaction level to achieve Gallup's Human Sigma level 5.
* Guide/coach and motivate CSR's and Drivers to increase rental revenue at the locations and determine the requirement of vehicles for daily & monthly rentals/ reservations so that location revenue targets and customer requirements are exceeded.
* Ensure compliance of procedures and recommend new procedures or changes to existing procedures so that revenue and vehicle movement is accurately and completely accounted for. Ensure accuracy of documentation and system entry to achieve zero-error records.
* Ensure that the Customer Service and Drivers team is adequately staffed with competent, motivated and trained professionals to ensure effectiveness of the customer service function.
* Ensure maintenance of the location as per set standards and enhancement of brand image.
* Build relationship with relevant Authorities at each of the locations and be the first point of contact to represent the business.
* Explore sales opportunities outside the Branch by targeting Government Institutions, Schools/Universities and Corporate clients
To be successful for this role you will have;
* Graduate of Management Diploma/Degree
* 2 yrs experience leading a customer service/sales team, handling customer disputes/Grievances and administrative routine.
* Strong administrative skills.
* PC -Literate : MS -Office,
* Valid UAE Driving Licence
* Interpersonal skills, leadership skills, ability to work under pressure
* Good verbal and written communication.
* Decision making tact and strong admin skills
ملحوظة يجب اكمال السيرة الذاتية لكى يتمكن صاحب العمل من رؤيتها
وظائف مصرية - وظائف خالية - وظائف خالية 2012 - وظائف شاغرة - وظائف مصر - وظائف الخليج - وظائف فى مصروظائف الامارات وظائف السعودية وظائف قطر وظائف الكويت وظائف دبى